Clandestinecop's Blog


Just another weblog

Police/Services Funding, Pay to Play

This  might apply to other town emergency services.\

I propose a basic set of emergency services by police for a town. A base patrol force for those emergencies that ARE emergencies. Everyone else gets a bill.

-Had a car accident? Pass your insurance card over, they need to pay the cops (they already pay for the ambulance) and heck, have the Fire Dept get paid as well.

– House fire? Same deal…pay up.

-Bill the criminal for the investigation.

-Call me for a civil issue (landlord/tenant dispute, non-criminal/mediation/parenting/handholding/grouphug stuff)you pay for the professional services that were given.




Comments from a reader:
As for the pay to play? I wonder if anyone would give me a tax credit for opting out? I’ve got a gun and a fire extinguisher and would be happy to be paid to play by myself! : )


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: